NEWPORT, R.I. - Members of the Salve Regina community are invited to join alumni, parents and friends for a wide variety of activities related to Fall Festival Weekend, which begins Friday, Sept. 21 and wraps up Sunday, Sept. 23. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to participate in any or all weekend events.
A full list of Fall Festival Weekend events appears below. All events are free of charge unless indicated otherwise. For more information, contact the Office of Alumni/Parent Programs at (800) 821-2343 or email@example.com, or visit www.salve.edu/alumni.
Friday, September 21
- Kickoff party and pep rally - 5 p.m. party and cookout, 7 p.m. pep rally, Wakehurst. Cost: $10 for adults, $5 for children under 10 and free for students on the meal plan.
- Hunger Concert - 8 p.m., Ochre Court. Cost: $5 for adults, $3 for students and children under 10.
Saturday, September 22
- 13th annual 5K Mansion Run and Walk and second annual Kids' Fun Run - 8:30 a.m., Rodgers Recreation Center. For more information, visit www.salve.edu/run.
- Men's alumni lacrosse game - 8:30 a.m., Gaudet Field, Middletown.
- Ninth annual Fall Festival awards ceremony - 10:30 a.m., Wakehurst tent.
- Best of Salve Students (BOSS) art show - Noon to 4 p.m., Antone Academic Center.
- "Living Off Campus: What You Need to Know" - 1 p.m., Bazarsky Lecture Hall.
- Pell Honors Program reception - 1:30-3 p.m., Young Building.
- Sigma Phi Sigma induction ceremony - 3 p.m., Our Lady of Mercy Chapel.
- Seaside dinner - 5 p.m., Wakehurst tent. Cost: $10 for adults, $5 for children under 10 and free for students on the meal plan.
- Athletic Hall of Fame dinner and induction ceremony - 6 p.m., Ochre Court. For more information, visit www.salve.edu/halloffame.
- Family night at the movies - 8 p.m., DiStefano Lecture Hall.
- Fall Festival night in Newport - 9 p.m., Gas Lamp Grille.
Sunday, September 23
- Mass - 11 a.m., Our Lady of Mercy Chapel.
Back to SALVEtoday.